Welcome to the latest installment of our Hispanic Heritage Month Spotlight Series! Today we’re focusing on Eva Longoria!
Hispanic Heritage Month Spotlight: Eva Longoria!
- Eva Jacqueline Longoria was born in Corpus Christi, Texas and is of Mexican descent.
- Animation Voice Work: Played The Voice of Chief De Silva in Arthur Christmas (2011)
- Action Movie: She was a Producer on John Wick (2014).
- Animation Voice Work: Portrayed Isabel Gutierrez on The Simpsons in the episode: “The Kid Is All Right” (2013).
- Played Elena in Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019).
- Has signed on to Direct “Flamin’ Hot” for Fox Searchlight. The Film is a biopic about Richard Montanez, the Mexican-American who created the spicy “Flamin’ Hot Cheetos” snack.
We’re celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month at Planet Nestor by highlighting some of the Latino/Latina/LatinX trailblazers in Pop Culture entertainment who have inspired or influenced us!
Hispanic Heritage Month 2019: We hope to inspire and uplift with this content, so stay tuned for more Posts at Planet Nestor throughout Hispanic Heritage Month!
National Hispanic Heritage Month is a time to celebrate the remarkable contributions that Hispanic (Latino/Latina/LatinX) Americans have made to the history United States and runs from September 15 through October 15!